Audiqueen Analytics is a powerful module to query patients and extract test results based on several criteria and to export them to Excel.
The first search step consists of querying patients and results based on several criteria.
Audiqueen Analytics starts by selecting the data source (1), defining the patient selection criteria (2), the type of requested result (3) and the result details (4).
- Data source: this is either the full database or a shortlist (in the form of a csv file) of a number of patient IDs. Such a shortlist can be the result of a previous query on the EMR (electronic medical record) database.
- Patient Filter: subjects can be filtered on gender, date of birth, undergone (surgical) events, keywords, or type of hearing devices.
- Results Filter: results can be filtered on result type, whether the result was obtained with or without hearing devices and on the result date. For the result date, different options exist:
- Absolute date: in this case, the first or last result is chosen, or results within a certain time window; if this window contains multiple results, one can opt for only one result per subject, e.g. the earliest, the latest, the middle one.
- Relative to birth date: in this case, an age window is chosen. if this window contains multiple results, one can opt for only one result per subject, e.g. the earliest, the latest, the middle one.
- Relative to Event date (only possible if an event was used as selection criterion): in this case, the first or last result before or after the event can be chosen, or all results within a certain time window, or, in case of multiple results in such window, only one of those.
The query criteria are summarized in the summary at the bottom of the window.
For instance, after having entered these criteria:
The summary says:
Click on ‘Search’ to execute the query. This yields a shortlist of patients meeting the criteria.
In this example, Audiqueen has retrieved 29 results with an average score of 70%.
The query can be refined, either by changing the criteria and running the query again, or by unchecking certain subjects or results in the preview pane.
For each patient in the shortlist, all available test results can be inspected.
The red rectangle indicates all available test results in Audiqueen concerning this particular patient.
Here, the user selected speech audiometries which were obtained with a cochlear implant at the ipsilateral side.
The list shows the dates, speech list used, and the average score of each test.
Export the results to Excel
The results can be exported to excel for further processing.