See also: Test Type Working Principles
The test type should appear in the ribbon. Click on the New Measurement button.
The Video Capture tool appears and displays the camera image.
- Use the buttons or the hotkey (see settings under the Custom Test details to find or change the hotkeys) to start/stop recording.
- All video is recorded as MP4 format.
- In this example, the RETURN
hotkey was used to start and stop the recording and the SPACE hotkey to take 2 snapshots
(arrows on the picture below). Audiqueen displays that the video takes 18 MB of
- Now you drag one of the snapshots to the field at the bottom left. This picture will appear as preview thumbnail in the Gallery (Graphical Area).
- Should you want to edit the video, it is recommended to use one of the many video editing software applications, which are available for download, such as the free Windows Movie Maker.
|This feature is not available in the webviewer. |
Audiqueen's webviewer displays the results entered in Audiqueen's Workstations.