It may occur that by accident the same patient was entered twice in Audiqueen. In that case both instances of the same patient may contain test results. Once you recognize this, you may want to merge these two into one single patient.
There are 2 ways to solve this:
- If Audiqueen is connected with your EMR (Electronic Medical Record), and if they communicate through the HL7 protocol, the merge should be done in the EMR and Audiqueen should follow automatically. More information can be found in the Functional Specs document.
- Else, you can do it manually by exporting the results from one patient and importing them to the other. It is possible to export all results at once. These are the steps:
- Click on the test type icon to remove the filter. Now the graphs should disappear and you should see a list with all test results from this patient.
- Select all test results by means of ctrl-A or by means of the multiselect buttons shift-left mouse or ctrl-left mouse
- Use the right mouse button to show the drop down menu and click on export. This will create an *.auq file containing all test results.
- You can now import this *.auq file in the other patient by clicking on the audiqueen icon in the top left corner.