Click on the Patient tab in the ribbon to access the patient’s administrative details.
If Audiqueen is connected to your EMR (Electronic Medical Record), some or all fields may be read-only. Contact your Audiqueen Administrator to change this.
Most fields are self-evident. This is the legend of the others:
- Code Name: this is an auto-generated code that starts with the first 3 characters of the name and the first character of the first name followed by a random series of characters. You are free to change this. This code can be used at later occasions to anonymize/pseudonymize the patient’s details (e.g. in reports etc.)
- External ID: this is the unique identifier from your EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
- FOX ID: this only appears when Audiqueen is connected to FOX, the A.I. application to be used for the fitting of Nucleus Cochlear Implants.
- Archived: this box is checked when a patient’s file is archived.
- Opt-in to share: this box is checked when the patient has given consent to share his/her data with the cloud. Contact your Administrator to change the default settings of this checkbox.
- FOX: this button is only available if Audiqueen is connected to FOX. It is used to link the Audiqueen patient file to a FOX patient file (if this has not been automatically done). The checkbox turns green if a link is set. It turns blue if it is linked to a dummy patient in FOX. You can mark the patient as dummy if you want to enter test results that are not real. In that case FOX shall not use these data to learn from.
|This feature is not available in the webviewer.|