See also: Test Type Working Principles
This section explains how you create a button in the ribbon to store documents. For the sake of consistency, such a button will be referred to a Test Type.
|Option (1): create a new test type with a default template to enter free text|
|Option (2): create a new test type to add documents from a connected document scanner|
In both options, the 'New Measurement' button will use the default method to get a new document. In option (1) this new document is created based on the default template. In option (2) the new document is fetched by means of the scanner (or other device specified in the Easy File Fetcher).
In both options, the 'Manual Input' allows you to add documents manually, with the browser or by copy/paste or with the New Text Document button at the bottom right. The latter allows you to add documents based on other templates than the default template for the test type.
You can create any test type of your choice. A test type is represented by a button in the ribbon. Have a look at the instructional video on Test Management.
Note: You need to be an Audiqueen administrator to perform this action!
Create a new test type by opening the Test Management window and clicking on New Test:
In the Test Management window:
- fill out the name of the new test type
- add an icon (right mouse button)
- if the document can be done with hearing aids, check the ‘attach devices’ box
- synopsis parameters are parameters that you can add to summarize the test results. If available, they appear in the grid:
Synopsis parameters van be created here (see also: How to add synopsis variables to custom tests ?).
You can set them as index, which means they will appear in the index column of the grid.
- Now you decide whether to allow manual input only (you can then attach files manually) or to activate the Text Editor (= option 1) or to activate the Easy File Fetcher (= option 2).
- The Text Editor ia a built-in software module with ample text editing features (see How to configure Audiqueen's Text Editor?).
- The Easy File Fetcher is a built-in software module that allows Audiqueen to open a third party application (the OAE software or a document scanner, etc.; see How to configure the Easy File Fetcher?)...
|This feature is not available in the webviewer.|