See also: What are A§E tests?
- Select A§E Detection in the ribbon and click on New Measurement
- Select the machine and the test set (if there is more than 1) from the drop-down list
- Use the controls to select the side of the test ear and the presentation level
- In the Training mode, you can select one of the sounds and click on Start.
- In the Test mode, Audiqueen presents the stimulus that you selected three times and the patient should indicate whether he/she detects the presence of sound. You the score accordingly.
- After the last presentation, Audiqueen calculates the percentage of sounds detected.
You may also have a look at the following videos on phoneme detection:
Typical Test Procedure
A powerful feature of A§E consists of the possibility to use the test engine of phoneme detection to build your own psychoacoustic detection test. Click this button to create your own test.
Have a look at the instructional videos on building your own detection tests.
See also: How to perform A§E selftests?
|This feature is not available in the web viewer.|