See also: What are A§E tests?
- Select A§E Discrimination in the ribbon and click on New Measurement
- Select the machine and the test set (if more than 1 exists) from the drop-down list
- Use the controls to select the side of the test ear and the conduction
- You can pick the phonemes manually or select a playlist that will run one contrast after the other.
- In the Training mode, you can select two sounds and click Start.
- In the Test mode, Audiqueen presents the sounds in an oddball paradigm. The patient should react to the odd (=stimulus) sound. The audiologist judges whether the patient's responses are sufficient to score as Correct, meaning that he/she discriminates both sounds.
- After the last presentation, Audiqueen calculates how many contrasts were well discriminated.
See also this page to find out where to find the spectral analysis of A§E contrasts.
You may also have a look at the following videos on phoneme discrimination:
Create your own …
A powerful feature of A§E consists of the possibility to use the test engine of the phoneme discrimination to build your own psychoacoustic oddball discrimination test. Click this button to create your own test.
Have a look at the instructional videos on building your own discrimination tests.
See also: How to perform A§E selftests?
|This feature is not available in the web viewer.|