See also: What are A§E tests?
- Select A§E Identification in the ribbon and click on New Measurement
- Select the machine and the test set (if more than 1 exists) from the drop-down list
- Use the controls to select the side of the test ear and the presentation level
- Copy the pictures and print them on paper.
- In the Training mode, you can select any sounds by clicking on the corresponding picture.
- In the Test mode, Audiqueen presents the sounds randomly. The patient should point to the corresponding picture.
- After the last presentation, Audiqueen uses binomial statistics to calculate whether the set of sounds was correctly identified (beyond chance level).
You may also have a look at the following videos on phoneme identification:
Create your own …
A powerful feature of A§E consists of the possibility to use the test engine of the phoneme identification to build your own psychoacoustic forced-choice picture pointing test. Click this button to create your own test.
Have a look at the instructional videos on building your own identification tests.
See also: How to perform A§E selftests?
|This feature is not available in the web viewer.|