See also: What are A§E tests?
- Select A§E Identification in the ribbon and click on New Measurement
- Select the machine and the test set (if more than 1 exist) from the drop-down list
- Use the controls to select the side of the test ear and the presentation level
- Copy the pictures and print them on a paper.
- In the Training mode, you can select any sounds by clicking on the corresponding picture.
- In the Test mode, Audiqueen presents the sounds randomly. The patient should point to the corresponding picture.
- After the last presentation, Audiqueen uses binomial statistics to calculate whether the set of sounds was correctly identified (beyond chance level).
You may also have a look at the following video’s on phoneme identification:
Create your own …
A powerful feature of A§E consists of the possibility to use the test engine of the phoneme identification to build your own psychoacoustic forced choice picture pointing test. Click this button to create your own test.
Have a look at the instructional videos on building your own identification tests.
See also: How to perform A§E selftests?
|This feature is not available in the webviewer.|