See also: What are A§E tests?
- Select A§E JND in the ribbon and click on New Measurement
- Select the machine and the intonation test from the drop-down list
- Use the controls to select the side of the test ear and the conduction and the presentation level
- In the Training mode, you can select a delta by clicking on a field in the delta column, and click Play. Alternatively, you can check the Auto Train box to run a full test simulation.
- In the Test mode, Audiqueen presents two stimuli and the patient should say whether they are the same or different. By means of the TEMA adpative algorithm, Audiqueen converges to the JND.
- The Repeat button can be used to repeat the previous sound once more.
- After the last presentation, Audiqueen calculates the Just noticeable difference (JND) and displays the chronological scores (A) and the corresponding histogram (B).
You may also have a look at the following video’s on sentence intonation:
Since the three tests (harmonic complexes, harmonic intonation, disharmonic intonation) are very similar, the instructions are explained in the same video:
See also: How to perform A§E selftests?
|This feature is not available in the webviewer.|