See also: What are A§E tests?
- Select A§E JND in the ribbon and click on New Measurement
- Select the machine and the intonation test from the drop-down list
- Use the controls to select the side of the test ear and the conduction and the presentation level
- In the Training mode, you can select a delta by clicking on a field in the delta column, and then Play. Alternatively, you can check the Auto Train box to run a full test simulation.
- In the Test mode, Audiqueen presents two stimuli and the patient should say whether they are the same or different. Using the TEMA adaptive algorithm, Audiqueen converges to the JND.
- The Repeat button can be used to repeat the previous sound once more.
- After the last presentation, Audiqueen calculates the Just noticeable difference (JND) and displays the chronological scores (A) and the corresponding histogram (B).
You may also have a look at the following videos on sentence intonation:
Since the three tests (harmonic complexes, harmonic intonation, disharmonic intonation) are very similar, the instructions are explained in the same video:
See also: How to perform A§E selftests?
|This feature is not available in the web viewer.|