You can create any test type of your choice. A test type is represented by a button in the ribbon. Have a look at the instructional video on Test Management.
Note: You need to be an Audiqueen administrator to perform this action!
Create a new test type by opening the Test Management window and clicking on New Test:
In the Test Management window:
- fill out the name of the new test type
- add an icon (right mouse button)
- if the document can be done with hearing aids, check the ‘attach devices’ box
- synopsis parameters are parameters that you can add to summarize the test results. If available, they appear in the grid:
Synopsis parameters van be created here (see also: How to add synopsis variables to custom tests ?).
You can set them as index, which means they will appear in the index column of the grid.
- Now you decide whether to allow manual input only (you can then attach files manually) or to activate one of the built-in modules:
|This feature is not available in the webviewer.|