- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 x64 v2004 (!)
- or Windows 10 x64 v1903 & 1909 with all cumulative updates (KB4533002, KB4532938, KB4534132, KB4537572, KB4552931, KB4565633, KB4562900, KB4570723, KB4576484)
- Processor: A recent dual core or higher
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk: Up to 2 GB of available space may be required (> 5 GB recommended, especially on workstations that execute audiological tests)
- Display: 1024 x 768 (Minimum)
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Windows Media Player 7 or higher (to enable Video and Audio previews in Audiqueen)
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher (to manage print reports or documents that are used in Audiqueen or saved into Audiqueen)
If your Audiqueen licence comes with concurrency, all Audiqueen workstations need to be connected to the local area network and need to be able to connect to the Audiqueen Database Server.
Audiqueen Database Server
- Windows Server 2012 or higher. It is strongly recommended to use SQL Server 2014 SP2 or higher. The Express Edition is free of charge but comes with DB size constraints (see our FAQ on how to handle large files).
- Hard Disk: >> 10 GB of available space.
A rough estimate of the disk space requirements is 1 GB per 1,000 patient visits, although this is highly dependent on the types of measurements that are executed during a visit. One audiometric result will only take a couple of kB while an endoscopic high definition video recording could take up to several hundreds of MB at once.
- Firewalls & ports: it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that the network and firewalls are configured in a way that allows workstations to access the database server. By default, TCP port 1433 and UDP port 1434 should be opened.
In case you don't yet have an SQL Server on your system, upon installation Audiqueen automatically installs and configures the Express Edition of SQL Server 2014 SP2.
In case you have an existing instance of SQL Server, you need to create an Audiqueen Database in it. This may be the better choice if the customer wants to take advantage of features of SQL Server that are not supported by the Express edition (e.g. Failover Clustering, number of CPUs, memory utilization, etc.).
For hospital level licences, the Audiqueen database server is supported in virtual machine environments.
Detailed Firewall configuration for SQL Server
It is not advised to install the Audiqueen database on an SQL Cluster. The Audiqueen licence might stop working whenever a failover occurs, causing Audiqueen to stop working. A manual intervention of Otoconsult is then necessary to be able to use Audiqueen again.